The Last Supper necklace is made up of two hand cast medals from the original French art nouveau medal and a vermeil gold cross with a labradorite accent drop on hand wire wrapped oval labradorite chain, 14k gold toggle front.
† The Sacred Heart Cross Medal †
- This medal is a beautifully detailed replica cast from the original antique piece.
- Hand cast in the USA of solid bronze using the lost wax method.
- Large: Measures approx. 1 1/2″ wide by 1 3″ long.
- The front depicts the image of The Sacred Heart of Jesus with the Holy Eucharist with Fleur de Lis accents and on the back, the Holy Monstrance with Angels.
Stunning piece! Beautifully detailed, large and nicely weighted.
Labradorite is said to enhance clarity of thought and improve one’s ability to cooperate with others in harmony. Labradorite is named after the place where it was first found, which is in Labrador, Canada. Labradorite crystal usually comes in beautiful colors of grey white, pale green, and different shades of blue, usually with flecks of gold and iridescent blue flashes.
- Chain: Hand Wire Wrapped labradorite
- Length: 32 inches